Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1941 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
That's a terrible terrible thing to do to an Fj55. It's not a bloody land rover, there's no where near enough oil leaking out from underneath it to be a land rover.

I was waiting, cringing and waiting for them to push it over on to the guys pulling at the chassis rails...

·
Registered
nissan
929 Posts
PaulnLou said:
That's a terrible terrible thing to do to an Fj55. It's not a bloody land rover, there's no where near enough oil leaking out from underneath it to be a land rover.

I was waiting, cringing and waiting for them to push it over on to the guys pulling at the chassis rails...
I was thinking the same thing about the guys pulling - What are they thinking?

This place I have been but decided not to cross as I was driving alone.
It's one of the most dangerous rivers to cross in Iceland - They even put up a sign there saying: Don't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P94rcZSuTT8

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
PaulnLou said:
That's a terrible terrible thing to do to an Fj55. It's not a bloody land rover, there's no where near enough oil leaking out from underneath it to be a land rover.quote]

Guess it was a little Piggie now that I stopped and had a lok at the front fenders. Just never occured to me there would be one not totally done in iron oxide.:rolleyes:

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,374 Posts
trying to find a video on youtube of 2 land rover defenders that drag a fibreglass or rubber pontoon boat behind them on ice and then when they get to water they drive onto it and couple the pto at the rear to a paddle wheel and off they go. Anyone know this one? Post me a link :)

Sorry about the grave dig, but its nice to keep a tidy house ;)

1 - 20 of 1941 Posts