Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,775 Posts
The particular photo you posted is not that purdy but I almost bought one of those a few years ago.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Looks like it was designed by a 10 year old (on speed)

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Welcome to 2006.

Take a seat 2011 shouldnt be far away.

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Old news, but I'll copy & paste what I threw up on a different forum.

When someone told me they were bring out a new FJ, I thought "You beauty! A nice serious looking 4wd for this modern plastic market!"

Finally looked up some pics the other week, and thought that they'd dumped anyone who knew about 4wding, and brought in some fashion designer who's only knowledge of mud tracks was the one between his boyfriends bumcheeks.

Modded up it'll look cool (In a matchbox futuristics never take it out to play kinda way), but straight out of the box it looks about as serious as a Bob The Builder toolkit in the back of a tradies ute. That's a way to empty your bladder on a classic.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cant but help notice the front window is tinted, maybe the inside is hideous?

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,775 Posts
It's a diaper. There is a decent catch all in the dash above the instruments.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like it, it's differen without being hideous like say a Ssangyong or a Subaru Tribeca.

But then I also like my brothers Jeep Grand Cherokee limited .................

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
SWMBO reckons it looks like a VW, a Mini and a Landrover had a threesome and this is the result.
Thats sick. ROFLMAO

·
Registered
430 Posts
A saw one of these parked at Russell Offices this morning. I was on the bus so I could not see if it was left or right hand drive (some of these are imported under what is called the SOFA agreement).

I still like it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts