Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High guys : Is there an alternative to the zd 30 air box for the GQ patrol diesel ? Have been looking for over a month all the wreckers and every where in between can not find one any where. I tell lies I found one he wanted $250 at that price I will do with out. I'm In Adelaide if any one knows where Ican get one I would very much like to know.
Just for interest what are you guys paying for one ? Any help would be appreciated.

AL

·
Registered
nissan
11,208 Posts
its the easiest to get to work but get some measurements and just go see what will fit. 250 is about right for a zd30 box.
try getting onto either hall 4x4 wreckers or patrol apart. they will freight and both should have one floating around.
but some of the units ive seen are wrx airboxs, cruiser boxs, donaldson aftermarket boxs, depends on how much room and how much stuffing around you wanna do. i got a zd30 box in mine and its pretty easy to fit.,

·
Registered
378 Posts
i have a spare one that i would part with and i am in adelaide what do you think is a fair price

·
Registered
90 Posts
High guys : Is there an alternative to the zd 30 air box for the GQ patrol diesel ? Have been looking for over a month all the wreckers and every where in between can not find one any where. I tell lies I found one he wanted $250 at that price I will do with out. I'm In Adelaide if any one knows where Ican get one I would very much like to know.
Just for interest what are you guys paying for one ? Any help would be appreciated.

AL
Hi ala
We are now selling a direct fit air box full stainless tig welded that flows very well and bolts into a GQ
check it out on ebay
Im not sure how to do the link but type in nissan patrol zd 30 hi flow air box and have a read

steve patroldocta nissan wreckers

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,563 Posts
ring up MTQ in adelaide,

and see if they sell there cast type GU style air box that they sell with the DTS turbo kit.
they offer them at no extra charge when you buy the DTS kit, so surely they shouldnt cost as much as a ZD30 style air box.

OSH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts