Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With recent activity on the grenade subject and also Wifey drove me down the road recently where I noticed several ZD30's parked in my local strip mall, got me pondering the collective noun for a group of ZD30 DI's, for which there is none.

So, talking of other critters and creatures we have a Parliament of Owls, a Mob of Roo's, a Gaggle of Geese, an Army of Ants, a Troop of Baboons, a Murder of Crows, a Bask of Crocodiles etc etc, sooooooo, logically a group of ZD30 DI's would then be known as an "Explosion" of Grenades.............. :wink::rolleyes::):):).

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Intelligence"?:naughty:
BTW that reminds me, on a totally different front, thanks mate for that earlier "intelligent" conversation :).

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
BTW that reminds me, on a totally different front, thanks mate for that earlier "intelligent" conversation :).
Its hard to soar like an eagle when surrounded by turkeys bud, but we endeavor.;)

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,015 Posts
A box of grenades!

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
A ‘cete of masochists’ ...

Cete; from Latin coetus coming together, assembly, from coitus, past participle of coire to come together.

Masochist; (plural masochists). someone who enjoys pain, or who derives pleasure from harming oneself or being harmed by others ...

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts